MASTER LOCK ADJUSTABLE CABLE LOCKOUT - LENGTH 1.8M - 4MM CABLE DIA
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLCS806
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master Lock Adjustable Cable Lockout, 6ft (1.8m) Cable
The Master Lock No. S806 Adjustable Cable Lockout Device, ideal for group & multi-point lockouts, features a tough, flexible multi-stranded steel cable insulated with a clear plastic coating. A tough, lightweight Zenex™ Thermoplastic body withstands chemicals and performs effectively in extreme conditions. Includes high-visibility, re-usable write-on safety labels to identify the responsible person & then erase for the next job.
- 6ft Cable Lockout.
- Patented 5/32in (4mm) diameter x 6ft (1.83m) pull-tight cable. adjusts for a secure fit every time. Also available from 2 to 50 feet (.61m to 15.24m) long.
- Integrated safety lockout hasp and cable is ideal for multiple circuit breaker panels and side-by-side gate valve lockouts.
- Tough, flexible multi-stranded steel cable is insulated with a clear plastic coating (PVC free).
- Feed the cable end through the points to be locked out, then back through the lockout body.
- Cinch it tight to remove any slack with the patented locking feature.
- Tough, lightweight thermoplastic body withstands chemicals.
- Performs effectively in extreme conditions.
- Includes high-visibility, write-on safety labels in English, Spanish and French.
Best Used For
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
- Valve Lockout.
|Cable/Chain Length||6ft (1.83cm)|
|Outside Diameter of Cable/Chain||3/16in (0.4cm)|