MASTER LOCK BLIND FLANGE LOCKOUT DEVICE, MEDIUM
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLCS3923
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master Lock Blind Flange Lockout Device, Medium
The Master Lock No. S3923 Blind Flange Lockout device is a physical, best practice solution for pipeline maintenance. The adjustable cup allows for a secure fit that conceals and locks out access to nuts holding a blind in place. Workers can perform maintenance with confidence that the blind they placed on a pipeline will not be removed until all workers have removed their padlocks. 4 locking holes allow for multiple workers to lockout device at one time.
- Device fully conceals flange bolts preventing access to the blind until all work has been completed.
- Adjustable device provides a tight fit, adapting to multiple flanged pipe applications.
- Recommended for use with nut diameter from 1-5/16in to 1-7/8in (33.3mm – 47.8mm).
- Four lockout holes allow for multiple workers to lockout device at one time.
- Durable aluminum and hardened steel construction withstands conditions indoors and out.
Best Used For
- Industrial Plants.
- Manufacturing Environments.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
|Description||Not Keyed, Others|
|Hasp Length||n/a (n/a)|
|Accepts Shackle Diameter up to|