MASTER LOCK ZENEX PADLOCK - KEYED DIFFERENT WITH MASTER KEY - KEY RETAINING - BLUE
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLCS31BLUMK
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master Lock Blue Zenex™ Thermoplastic Safety Padlock, 1-3/8in (35mm) Wide with 1-1/2in (38mm) Tall Stainless Steel Shackle, Key Retaining (With MASTER KEY)
The Master Lock No. S31BLU Zenex™ Thermoplastic Safety Padlock features a 1-3/8in (35mm) wide plastic blue body and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/16in (5mm) diameter Marine grade 316 stainless steel shackle for superior corrosion resistance. Ideal for corrosive environments, lock body stands up to chemicals, temperature extremes and is UV stable. Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications the durable, lightweight, lock body is easy to carry and padlock features high security, reserved-for-safety cylinder with key retaining, to ensure padlock is not left unlocked.
- S31 Global Thermoplastic Safety Padlock.
- 3/16in (4.76mm) diameter shackle fits more applications.
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel shackle provides superior corrosion resistance.
- 1-3/8in (35mm) wide, 1-7/8in (48mm) tall Thermoplastic blue body, with 1-1/2in (38mm) shackle clearance.
- Patented design complies with the OSHA guideline of "one employee, one lock, one key" directive.
- Key Retaining - ensures padlock is not accidentally left unlocked.
- Stands up to chemicals, extreme temperatures, and is UV stable.
- Includes English write-on "Danger" and "Property Of" labels; 14 language options available for global identification purposes.
- S142 Photo identification label available for immediate user recognition.
- Keyed different, 6-pin tumbler with over 40,000 available key changes cylinder.
Best Used For:
- Extreme Environments.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
- Padlock Identification
- Padlock Shackle Options
- Safety Padlock Keying
|Description||Keyed Different, Commercial Boxed Packaging|
|Body Width||1-3/8in (3.5cm)|
|Shackle Dimensions||A: 3/16in (0.5cm) B: 1-1/2in (3.8cm) C: 5/8in (1.6cm)|