MASTER LOCK ANODIZED ALUMINIUM PADLOCKS - MASTER KEYED (MASTER KEY TO ORDER SEPARATELY) - 5 PIN LOCKING MECHANISM, BLUE
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLCA1106MKBLU
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master Lock Blue Anodized Aluminum Safety Padlock, 1-1/2in (38mm) Wide with 1-1/2in (38mm) Tall Shackle, Master Keyed
The American Lock No. A1106MKBLU Aluminum Padlock, Master keyed - a master key opens all the locks in the system although each lock has its own unique key – features a 1-1/2in (38mm) wide blue anodized aluminum body with a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter chrome plated, boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. The anodized finish makes padlock suitable for lockout in food processing facilities and corrosion resistant finish ideal for tough environments.
- American Lock Aluminum Safety Padlock.
- 1-1/2in (38mm) wide blue anodized aluminum body, 1/4in (6mm) diameter chrome plated, boron alloy shackle with 1-1/2in (38mm) clearance.
- Anodized finish suitable for lockout tagout in food processing facilities.
- Corrosion resistant finish for tough environments.
- High visibility color plus high security.
- Master keyed 5-pin tumbler rekeyable cylinder.
- Commerical Packaging, Shelf Pack Qty 6, Master Carton Qty 24.
Best Used For:
- Extreme Environments.
- Food Processing.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
- Padlock Identification.
- Padlock Shackle Options.
- Safety Padlock Keying.
|Description||Master Keyed, Commercial Boxed Packaging|
|Shackle Dimensions||A: 1/4in (6mm) B: 1-1/2in (38mm) C: 25/32in (20mm)|
|Body Width||1-1/2in (3.8cm)|