MASTER LOCK SAFETY HASP, DUAL JAW, ALUMINIUM 2.5 CM AND 3.8 CM JAWS
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLC429
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master Lock Safety Hasp, Dual Jaw 940MLC429
The Master Lock No. 429 Aluminum Lockout Hasp features a dual jaw, spark resistant aluminum body with a 1in (25mm) and 1-1/2in (38mm) diameter inside jaw clearance, and can accept up to 8 padlocks. Ideal for lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point, the hasp keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are made. Control cannot be turned on until last worker’s padlock is removed from hasp.
- Aluminum Lockout Hasp.
- Lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point.
- Keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are being made.
- Control cannot be turned on until last worker's safety padlock is removed from hasp.
- Dual jaw, spark resistant aluminum.
- Dimensions are 2in x 5-7/8in (50mm x 149mm) with 1in x 1-1/2in (25mm x 38mm) .inside jaw diameter, holds up to 8 safety padlocks.
Best Used For:
- Food Processing.
- Group Lockout.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
|Hasp Length||5-7/8in (150mm)|
|Accepts Shackle Diameter up to||9/32in (7mm)|