MASTER LOCK HASPS STEEL JAW WITH VINYL COATED HANDLE 2-3/8" X 5"
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLC421
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master Lock Hasps Steel Jaw With Vinyl Coated Handle 940MLC421
The Master Lock No. 421 Steel Safety Lockout Hasp features a 1-1/2in (38mm) inside jaw diameter and can hold up to six padlocks. Ideal for lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point, the hasp keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are made. Control cannot be turned on until last worker’s padlock is removed from hasp.
- Steel Lockout Hasp.
- Lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point.
- Keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are being made.
- Control cannot be turned on until last worker's safety padlock is removed from hasp.
- Heavy gauge steel jaw with red vinyl coated handle.
- Dimensions are 2-3/8in x 5in (60mm x 127mm) with 1-1/2in (38mm) inside jaw diameter, holds up to 6 safety padlocks.
Best Used For:
- Group Lockout.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
|Hasp Length||5in (127mm)|
|Accepts Shackle Diameter up to||9/32in (7mm)|