MASTER LOCK THERMOPLASTIC SAFETY PADLOCK, SHORT BODY SHACKLE 1 1/2"- RED
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLC410RED
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master Lock Thermoplastic Safety Padlock 940MLC410RED
The Master Lock No. 410RED Zenex™ Thermoplastic Safety Padlock features a 1-1/2in (38mm) wide plastic red body and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter metal shackle. Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications, the durable, lightweight, non-conductive lock body is easy to carry and padlock features high security, reserved-for-safety cylinder with key retaining, to ensure padlock is not left unlocked.
- 410 Thermoplastic Safety Padlock.
- 1-1/2in (38mm) wide, 1-3/4in (44mm) tall Thermoplastic black body, shackle with 1-1/2in (38mm) clearance.
- Designed exclusively for lockout tagout applications.
- Durable, lightweight, non-conductive Thermoplastic lock body.
- Customize on-site with permanent, write-on labels.
- Compliance with "One Employee, One Lock, One Key" directive directive.
- High security, reserved-for-safety cylinder.
- Key retaining - ensures that padlock is not left unlocked.
- Keyed different, 6-pin tumbler with over 40,000 available key changes cylinder, Shelf Pack Qty 6, Master Carton Qty 36.
Best Used For:
- Extreme Environments.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
- Padlock Identification.
- Padlock Shackle Options.
- Safety Padlock Keying.
|Description||Keyed Different, Commercial Boxed Packaging|
|Body Width||1-1/2in (38mm)|
|Shackle Dimensions||A: 1/4in (6mm) B: 1in (25mm) C: 25/32in (20mm)|