JUSTRITE BERM, INDUST QB 4'X8'X12"
INVENTORY CODE: 900JUM28536
Justrite Berm, Indust Quickberm
QuickBerm® secondary containment helps you comply with EPA regulations and provides dependable spill control for leak-prone containers and equipment. Sets up in mere minutes, great for efficiency and quick response under emergency spill conditions. Reinforced CriticalCorner™ design features wraparound diagonal welds for superior strength and fluid-tight reliability. Berm withstands a broad range of chemicals including petroleums and most acids, and is durable enough for extended wear. High-visibility yellow inside supports alert against potential catch hazards inside while keeping exterior free from trip hazards found in other berms with exterior support systems.
Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC).
- Portable, economical containment for drums, buckets, and leaky equipment.
- Single-piece construction – quick and easy setup – no assembly required.
- Durable EnGuard™V, Modified PVC coated fabric withstands long-term UV exposure – great for outdoor use.
- Inside wall supports allow berm placement virtually flush up against walls or equipment.
- Helps comply with EPA SPCC regulations.
|International Model No.||28536|
|Material Specifications||Modified PVC coated fabric|
|EPA Compliance||Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC)|
|Dimensions, Exterior||12" H x 48" W x 96" D x 96" L|
|305mm H x 1219mm W x 2438mm D x 2438mm L|
|Dimensions, Interior||12" H x 30" W x 78" D|
|305mm H x 762mm W x 1981mm D|
|Dimensions, Folded||20" W x 20" L x 6" H|
|508mm W x 508mm L x 152mm H|
|Net Weight, lbs||21.0|
|Net Weight, kg||9.5|
Justrite© safety cabinets are designed to safely store flammable and corrosives liquids, pesticides and other hazardous materials.