JUSTRITE SPILL BERM 4'X6'X4"
INVENTORY CODE: 900JUM28408
Justrite Maintenance Spill Berm
Quickly contain minor spills and leaks during temporary storage of drums, machine parts, batteries, and equipment. Lightweight EnGuard™I, PVC coated fabric provides broad UV and chemical resistance. Anchor berm in place using the brass grommets in each corner. Anchor stakes not included. Order optional grates to keep products and machinery above fluid.
Helps comply with EPA for spill prevention (SPCC).
- Compact and flexible spill containment deploys instantly in the shop or field.
- No assembly required—simply unfold and use.
- Encased urethane foam sidewalls offer easy roll-through access without the need for a ramp.
- Walls quickly spring back into place with no memory loss.
- Helps comply with EPA SPCC regulations.
|International Model No.||28408|
|Material Specifications||PVC coated fabric|
|EPA Compliance||Helps comply with EPA for spill prevention (SPCC)|
|Dimensions, Exterior||60" W x 4" H x 84" L|
|1524mm W x 102mm H x 2134mm L|
|Dimensions, Interior||48" W x 4" H x 72" L|
|1219mm W x 102mm H x 1829mm L|
|Dimensions, Folded||24" W x 16" H x 24" L|
|610mm W x 406mm H x 610mm L|
|Net Weight, lbs||12.0|
|Net Weight, kg||5.4|
Justrite© safety cabinets are designed to safely store flammable and corrosives liquids, pesticides and other hazardous materials.