JUSTRITE RIGID-LOCK QUICKBERM® LITE, 4'W x 4'L x 8"H
INVENTORY CODE: 900JUM28370
Justrite Rigid-Lock Quickberm® Lite
Versatile, on-the-go spill containment berm features patented Rigid-Lock wall supports to maximize usable space inside the berm. One-piece design sets up fast and easy — deploys quickly for emergency spill response.
Sturdy walls with stainless steel braces lock at 90° offering strong structural integrity. Black support hub constructed from a high-strength engineered nylon accepts anchors to withstand wind loads of up to 40 MPH for reliable containment under high wind conditions. Supports resist extreme temperatures (-50F to 160F). When in the down position, they can withstand vehicle weights in excess of 11,000 lbs (5,000 kg) at each tire. Unobstructed sump offers larger storage and working area for oddly shaped machinery, transformers, and other leaky containers. Tough EnGuard™I PVC coated fabric provides broad UV and chemical resistance.
Lightweight and folds down for easy storage and reuse to capture overfill spills from fuel tanks and refueling operations, hydraulic leaks and breaks, damaged saddle tanks, and leaky batteries. Use with optional grates as a decon station—short 8-in (293-mm) height for easy step-over.
Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC).
- Sturdy, portable berm offers 100% leakproof spill containment for a wide variety of applications.
- One-piece design with fast and easy set-up.
- Exclusive wall support system with stainless steel braces—locks at 90° position.
- Reliable containment—sturdy walls with hubs accept anchors withstanding 4 MPH winds to resist moving into the stowed position.
- Durable EnGuard™I, PVC coated fabric provides broad UV and chemical resistance that withstands repeated usage.
|International Model No.||28370|
|EPA Compliance||Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC)|
|Dimensions, Exterior||56" W x 8" H x 56" L|
|1422mm W x 203mm H x 1422mm L|
|Dimensions, Interior||48" W x 8" H x 48" L|
|1219mm W x 203mm H x 1219mm L|
|Dimensions, Folded||16" W x 5" H x 12" L|
|406mm W x 127mm H x 305mm L|
|Net Weight, lbs||11.0|
|Net Weight, kg||5.0|
Justrite© safety cabinets are designed to safely store flammable and corrosives liquids, pesticides and other hazardous materials.