JUSTRITE 1 GALLON OVAL POLYETHYLENE SAFETY DISPOSAL CAN
INVENTORY CODE: 900JUM12160
Justrite Oval Polyethylene Quick-Disconnect Disposal Can
Ideal for HPLC waste applications:
- Vapor and fire protection
- Safeguard against accidental spills
- Maximize safety and convenience
Hands-free solvent collection: Solvent flows freely from your process into the container through tubing making it suitable for either pump-fed or gravity-flow HPLC waste methods. Two disconnect fittings, one intake and one vent, eliminate back pressure in liquid flow disposal line and provide controlled handling of vapor.
Durability and safety: Translucent polyethylene container allows quick visual inspection of liquid level. Pouring spout is equipped with a stainless steel flame arrester, which reliably dissipates heat to prevent flashback ignition. Spring-loaded, sealed lid automatically vents to guard against explosion. Control odors with a coalescing/carbon filter.
- Easy-on, easy-off mechanism offers detachment of the can from the process without leaks, drips or vapor release. Once disconnected, the container is automatically sealed to prevent spills.
- Valved quick-disconnect fittings automatically close when decoupled to prevent vapor or liquid release.
- Stainless-steel fittings offer PTFE O-rings on standard containers. Also available with EPDM O-ring seals on customized cans.
- Coalescing carbon filterOptional filters are for use with only round style cans.
- Easy-carrying handle with fixed position latch keeps spring loaded cover open for convenient pouring during disposal.
- Economically priced polypropylene barbed fittings offer EPDM O-rings.
- Translucent color lets you check liquid level at a glance.
- Ideal for HPLC waste applications.
- Provides hands-free solvent collection.
- Durable and safe.
- Features quick-disconnect system.
|International Model No.||12160|
|Complies with NFPA Code 30||Yes|
|Dimensions, Exterior||12.75" H x 5.25" W x 7.75" Outer Dia.|
|324mm H x 133mm W x 133mm D|
|Fill/Pour Hole inch||1.45|
|Fill/Pour Hole mm||37|
|Net Weight, lbs||1.8|
|Net Weight, kg||0.8|
Justrite© safety cabinets are designed to safely store flammable and corrosives liquids, pesticides and other hazardous materials.