GRAYWOLF PC-5000 6 CHANNEL PARTICLE/MASS WALL-MOUNT MONITOR KIT
INVENTORY CODE: 920GWSPC-GW5000-KIT
BRAND: GRAYWOLF SENSING
Graywolf Pc-5000 6 Channel Particle/Mass Wall-Mount Monitor Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Simultaneously displays calculated PM2.5, PM10 and TSP mass concentration in μg/m³ (also PM0.5, PM1.0 and PM5.0).
- Measures 6 channels of simultaneous particle count data (0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10.0 μm).
- Integrate into a building automation system using Ethernet, USB, RS232 or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g or RS485.
- Access readings via Modbus RTU or (optional) cloud-based GrayWolfLive™.
- Optional %RH and temperature probe
- Optional TVOC and/or carbon dioxide sensors; highly accurate PID and NDIR (PC-5005 only).
- Measures particulate 0.3 μm to 25 μm.
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate via precision, brushless internal pump.
- Large easy-to-use icon driven color touch screen display.
- As a stand-alone, store up to 45,000 sample records, in up to 1000 location files.
- Download logged readings to WolfSense®PC for analysis and/or export to CSV Format (Excel).
- Internal audible alarms, all parameters.
- User-friendly field calibration.
- Wall-mounting stainless steel enclosure.
- 1 year limited warranty.
Use PC-5000/5s as stand-alone, continuous particulate/IAQ meters.Or plug into mobile computers or into sophisticated AdvancedSense® systems for simultaneous connection with GrayWolf’s DirectSense® probes.
- Easily download data from the PC-5000/5 using the included WolfSense PC Software to create high quality trend/bar graphs / tables with WolfSense’s advanced organizational features or simply export to Microsoft Excel®
- Optionally add Advanced Report Generator software for extremely efficient, automated reporting of particle count/concentration data.
- Easy-to-read 4.3″ (10.9 cm) WQVGA (480x272) color touch screen.
- Offering 6 channels of simultaneous particle counting, this unit. displays both particle counts and (PM) mass concentration (µg/m3) PM0.5, PM1.0, PM2.5, PM5.0, PM10 and TSP may be concurrently displayed and logged.
- Optionally add simultaneous %RH and°C/°F (PC-5000) plus TVOCs and/or CO2 (PC-5005). And even more parameters via interface to AdvancedSense Pro or tablet PC and DirectSense Probe(s).
- Size Range 0.3 to 25μm.
- Size Channels Factory calibrated at 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10.0 μm Custom binning available.
- Flow rate 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM).
- Concentration Limit >4,000,000 Particles/ft³ @ 5% coincidence loss.
- Light Source Long life laser diode.
- Counting Efficiency 50% @ 0.3 μm; 100% for particles >0.45 μm per JIS.
- Zero Count <1 count/5 minutes (<2 particles/ft³) (per ISO 21501-4 & JIS).
- Count Modes Automatic, manual, beep, cumulative/differential counts or mass concentration.
- Count Alarms 1 to 9,999,999 counts.
- Carbon Dioxide (Optional) 0 to 5,000 ppm ±65ppm ±3% rdg. (PC-5005 only).
- Relative Humidity/Temperature (Optional) 15 to 90 %RH ±2%RH 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C) ±1ºF (0.5ºC)
- TVOCs (Optional) 0 to 50ppm range, <5ppb L.O.D. (PC-5005 only).
- Display 4.3” (10.9 cm) WQVGA (480x272) color touch screen.
- Vacuum Source Internal brushless pump with automatic flow control.
- Filtered Exhaust Internal HEPA filter.
- Number of Channels 6 for particulate, plus 2 for optional TRH (PC-5000), plus 2 additional for optional sensors on the PC-5005
- Custom Size Channels Calibration for custom particle size channels available.
- Audible Alarm Adjustable built-in alarm.
- Recipes 50 user-configurable recipes.
- Communication Modes Serial (for interface with AdvancedSense Pro, WP,Tablets and data download to WolfSensePC),USB for calibration and firmware updates RS-232 Modbus and Ethernet hardware is standard.
- Optional Communication Modes RS-485 may be substituted for RS-232 (specify with order).Wireless 802.11 b/g (with antenna) is optional.
GrayWolfLive cloud-based interface software is optional.
- Alarm Alarms on counts for all particle sizes, low battery sensor failure, environmental sensors and flow.
- Standards ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921.
- Factory Calibration Recommended annually. NIST traceable (cert optional)
- External Surface Stainless steel.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 5.2"" x 2.3"" x 8.25"" (13.3 cm x 5.9 cm x 21 cm) incl. barb fittings (9.5"", 24 cm H w/isokinetic inlet)
- Weight 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- Included Accessories Quick start guide, operating manual on USB flash drive,isokinetic probe, purge filter, WolfSense® PC data download and basic report generation software, USB cable, power supply (spec US, UK or Euro plug)
- Additional Optional Accessories Calibration hood, printed manual, spare battery,isokinetic probes, WSARG Advanced Report Generator.
- Buffer Memory 45,000 sample records (rotating buffer) including particle count data, environmental data, locations and times. Scrollable on screen or printout.
- Sample Locations Up to 1,000 locations 20 characters long (unlimited locations 256 characters long, when interfaced to Advanced SensePro/ WolfPack/tablet with WolfSense LAP)
- Sample Time 1 second to 99 hours.
- Power 110 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz universal in-line power supply.
- Operating Conditions 41º to 104ºF (5º to 40ºC)/20% to 90%RH non-condensing.
- Storage Conditions 32º to 122ºF (0º to 50ºC) / Up to 98%RH non-condensing.
- Warranty 1 year limited warranty.