GRAYWOLF PC-4000 6 CHANNEL PARTICLE/MASS AREA MONITOR KIT
INVENTORY CODE: 920GWSPC-GW4000-KIT
BRAND: GRAYWOLF SENSING
Graywolf Pc-4000 6 Channel Particle/Mass Area Monitor Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Measures particulate 0.3 μm to 25 μm.
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate via precision,brushless internal pump.
- Measures 6 channels of simultaneous particlecount data.
- Simultaneously displays calculated PM2.5, PM10 and TSP mass concentration in μg/m³ (pressure compensated w/internal barometric sensor)
- Optional %RH and temperature probe.
- Optional TVOC and/or carbon dioxide sensors; highly accurate PID and NDIR (PC-4005 only).
- Large easy-to-use icon driven color touch screen display.
- As a stand-alone, store up to 40,000 sample records, in up to 1000 location files, for download to GrayWolf’s WolfSense® PC software.
- Connect to GrayWolf’s AdvancedSense®Pro,WolfPack® meters or DirectSense® tablets for additional parameters and enhanced features.
- Connect via the cloud with optional Wireless 802.11 b/g hardware and GrayWolfLive™ software.
- Internal audible alarm.
- Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards.
- Light weight stainless steel enclosure.
- 1 year limited warranty.
Use the PC-4000/5 as a stand-alone particulate meter, plug it into a mobile computer or into a sophisticated Advanced Sense / WolfPack system for simultaneous connection with GrayWolf’s DirectSense probes.
- Easily download data from the PC-4000/5 using the included WolfSense PC Software to create high quality trend/bar graphs / tables with WolfSense’s advanced organizational features or simply export to Microsoft Excel®
- Optionally add Advanced Report Generator software for extremely efficient, automated reporting of particle count/concentration data.
- Easy-to-read 4.3″ (10.9 cm) WQVGA (480x272) color touch screen.
- Offering 6 channels of simultaneous particle counting, this unit displays both particle counts and (PM) mass concentration (µg/m3). PM 0.5, PM1.0, PM 2.5, PM 5.0, PM 10 and TSP may be concurrently displayed and logged.
- Optionally add simultaneous %RH and °C/°F(PC-4000) plus TVOCs and/or CO2 (PC-4005).And even more parameters via interface to AdvancedSense Pro/ WolfPack/DirectSense.
- Size Range 0.3 to 25μm.
- Size Channels Factory calibrated at 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10.0 μm Custom binning available.
- Flow rate 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM).
- Concentration Limit 4,000,000 Particles/ft³ @ 5% coincidence loss.
- Battery Run Time PC-4000 10+ hours, PC-4005 8+ hours (typical)
- Light Source Long life laser diode.
- Counting Efficiency 50% @ 0.3 μm; 100% for particles >0.45 μm per JIS.
- Zero Count <1 count/5 minutes (<2 particles/ft³) (per ISO 21501-4 & JIS)
- Count Modes Automatic, manual, beep, cumulative/differential counts or mass concentration.
- Count Alarms 1 to 9,999,999 counts.
- Carbon Dioxide (Optional) 0 to 5,000 ppm ±65ppm ±3% rdg. (PC-4005 only).
- Relative Humidity/Temperature (Optional)0 to 98 %RH ±2%RH,32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C) ±1ºF (0.5ºC).
- TVOCs (Optional) 0 to 50ppm range, <5ppb L.O.D. (PC-4005 only).
- Display 4.3” (10.9 cm) WQVGA (480x272) color touch screen.
- Vacuum Source Internal pump with automatic flow control.
- Filtered Exhaust Internal HEPA filter.
- Number of Channels 6 for particulate, plus 2 for optional TRH (PC-4000),plus 2 additional for optional sensors on the PC-4005
- Custom Size Channels Calibration for custom particle size channels available.
- Audible Alarm Adjustable built-in alarm.
- Battery Removable Li-ion.
- Battery Recharge Time 4 hours.
- Recipes 50 user-configurable recipes.
- Communication Modes Serial (for interface with AdvancedSense Pro, WP.
- Tablets and data download to WolfSensePC.
- USB for calibration and firmware updates.
- Optional Communication Modes RS-232/RS-485 Modbus and Ethernet hardware is standard. Wireless 802.11 b/g (with antenna) is optional Interface with these comm modes requires optional software.
- Alarm Alarms on counts for all particle sizes, low battery,sensor failure, environmental sensors and flow.
- Standards ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921.
- Factory Calibration Recommended annually. NIST traceable (cert optional).
- External Surface Stainless steel.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 5.2” x 4.15” x 8.25” (13.3 cm x 10.5 cm x 21 cm) incl barb fittings (9.5”, 24 cm H w/isokinetic inlet)
- Weight 4 lb (1.8 kg) Included Accessories Quick start guide, operating manual on USB flash drive,isokinetic probe, purge filter, WolfSense® PC data download and report generation software, USB cable,power supply (spec US, UK or Euro plug)
- Additional Optional Accessories Calibration hood, printed manual, spare battery, spare external battery charger and isokinetic probes.
- Buffer Memory 40,000 sample records (rotating buffer) including particle count data, environmental data, locations and times. Scrollable on screen or printout.
- Sample Locations Up to 1,000 locations 20 characters long (unlimited locations 256 characters long, when interfaced to AdvancedSensePro/ WolfPack/DirectSense)
- Sample Time 1 second to 99 hours.
- Power 110 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz universal in-line power supply.
- Operating Conditions 41º to 104ºF (5º to 40ºC)/20% to 90%RH non condensing.
- Storage Conditions 32º to 122ºF (0º to 50ºC) / Up to 98%RH non condensing.
- Warranty 1 year limited warranty.