THE ADVANCEDSENSE PRO TOX STANDARD TOXIC GAS MONITORING KIT INCLUDES 1 EACH: TG-501, ADVANCEDSENSE PRO, WOLFSENSE AS, WOLFSENSE PC, SWS-AS3A, PCC-05IQ, PCC-AS01, PCC-10A
INVENTORY CODE: 920GWSASP-TOX-ST
BRAND: GRAYWOLF SENSING
Graywolf Advancedsense PRO - ASP-TOX-ST
GrayWolf is transforming the way that environmental measurements are taken. the AdvancedSense Pro meter runs highly advanced, very user-friendly application software. Display, data-log and annotate (on-site) a broad range of parameters with a single, rugged, cutting edge instrument.
- Simultaneously connect 1 or 2 GrayWolf DirectSense® probes with up to 6 sensors per probe (up to 4 probes with Y-adapters) plus a particulate or HCHO meter.
- Available sensors; differential pressure, airspeed, TVOCs, CO2, %RH, ºC/ºF, CO,O3, NH3, H2S, NO, NO2, SO2, Cl2, HCN,HF, HCl, F2, HCHO and other parameters.
- 2 thermocouple sockets (standard) for air,liquid, surface temperature measurement
- Backlit color touch screen with virtual keyboard (for text input such as descriptive data file names)
- WiFi for emailing data, live updates and optional GrayWolfLive™ remote data access
productivity tools thatmake your environmental surveys more efficient, more detailed, more reliable:
- Built-in 2MP camera for photos/videos that attach to data (with annotation)
- Microphone for audio documentation of surveys
- Text notes, field (Word template) notes,event notes etc. auto-attach to data
- Speaker for audible queues, alarms and more
- On-board educational info, application docs,help videos, sensor tips and more
- Data transfer & reporting software for trend graphs, note management and much more Highly intuitive and extremely Easy-To-Use.
- Dimensions: 96.0mm (3.8in.) w. x 177mm (7.0in.) h. x 47.0mm (1.8in) d.
- Construction: Rugged polycarbonate plastic with rubberized side grips. IP64
- Weight: 700gr (1lb 8.5oz.) Add 50gr (1.5oz.) for auto-zeroing ∆P option.
- Screen Size: 3.5” HVGA 320 x 480 color touch screen with backlight.
- Memory: 32GB for data-logging (millions of readings) and notes (photo/video/audio),help videos, documents and WolfSafe™ auto-data backup.
- Camera/LED: Integral 2MP photo/video camera and 17cd LED illuminating/inspection light.
- Wireless Network: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g with integrated antenna and Bluetooth 4.0 standard (may optionally be ordered with wireless hardware removed)
- Audio: Integral electret microphone (on front, for audio recording) and 8 ohm speaker (on back, for audio queues, help videos and audio note replay)
- Mounting: ¼"" - 20 thread (on back) for belt clip, etc. (& for included mini tripod/stand)
- Operating Range: -10ºC to 50ºC (15ºF to 122ºF), 0 to 100 %RH non-condensing.
- 2 x Lemo 8F pin for GrayWolf DirectSense probes (the AdvancedSense Pro will support up to 4 x DirectSense probes with Y-adapters)
- 1 x Lemo 7F pin for particulate meters or RH-AS2 direct-connect TRH probe
- 2 x sub-mini type K thermocouple temperature sockets. Range -80 to 1100ºC (-110 to 2010ºF)
- 1 x Lemo 7M pin for formaldehyde meter, borescope, external photo/thermal imaging camera or optional USB key download adapter cable
- 1 x USB mini B socket. 1m mini USB B to USB A download cable supplied as standard
- 1 x 12V, 2.1mm DC power socket Optional: 2 x 4mm posts for differential pressure tubing
- Battery: 4250 mAh Lithium Ion rechargeable
- Battery Life: 18+ hours typical for new battery with backlight off (and probes self-powering) The AdvancedSense Pro can power DirectSense probes. Battery life will vary when powering probes, pressure sensors or wireless.
- Recharge time: 4 hours typical. Red/green front LED displays charging/fully charged status
- Power supply: 100/240VAC, 50-60Hz external charger. Specify local plug