ELIPSE A1-P3 READY TO USE MASK WITH REPLACEABLE FILTERS (M/L SIZE), 6PCS/BOX
INVENTORY CODE: 400ELPSPR503
Elipse A1P3 replaceable filters Respirator
The ELIPSE A1P3 R with replacement filters, combine a particulate filter with an activated carbon filter to remove organic gases & vapours with a boiling point> 65°C and exposure of 1000 ml/m3 (see CE classes).
Typical applications would include timber spraying (preservatives and coatings), solvent and paint spraying, crop spraying, foundaries, road maintenance (bitumen laying).
Features & Benefits
- Approved to European Standard ТР/ТС 019/2011, EN140: 1998. With P3 APF: 20. With Gas or Gas+P3: 10.
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask.
- Latex and silicone free, lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision.
- Compatible with other PPE safety products including visors and welding helmets.
|Description||Elipse A1P3 replaceable filters Respirator M/L|
|Materials of construction||Mask Body: TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer)|
|Filter media||HESPA (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter), High Activated Carbon|
|Pore size (µm)||0.3|
|Dimension||97 x 128 x 140mm|
|Weight (g)||Mask + A1 P3 Filters: 257.7 g, Mask body: 97.6 g, A1P3 Filters: 83.4 g each|
|Retention range||99.95% (minimum efficiency)|
|Ref. standard||ТР/ТС 019/2011, EN140, EN14387|
|Temperature||-30°C + 70°C|
|Notes||Half-mask for Protection against most organic gases and vapours, dust, metal fumes, mists and micro-organisms, i.e. bacteria and viruses.|