Elipse A1P3 replacement twin filters
The ELIPSE A1P3 R with replacement filters, combine a particulate filter with an activated carbon filter to remove organic gases & vapours with a boiling point> 65°C and exposure of 1000 ml/m3 (see CE classes).
Typical applications would include timber spraying (preservatives and coatings), solvent and paint spraying, crop spraying, foundaries, road maintenance (bitumen laying).
Features & Benefits
- Approved to European Standard ТР/ТС 019/2011, EN140: 1998. With P3 APF: 20. With Gas or Gas+P3: 10.
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask.
- Latex and silicone free, lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision.
- Compatible with other PPE safety products including visors and welding helmets.
||Elipse A1P3 replacement twin filters
|Materials of construction
||Mask Body: TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer)
||HESPA (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter), High Activated Carbon
|Pore size (µm)
||48.5 x 94.5 x 60mm
||Mask + A1 P3 Filters: 257.7 g, Mask body: 97.6 g, A1P3 Filters: 83.4 g each
||99.95% (minimum efficiency)
||ТР/ТС 019/2011, EN140, EN14387
||-30°C + 70°C
||A1P3 Filters - Combined replacement filters to protect against most organic vapours, dust, metal fumes, mists and microorganisms, i.e. bacteria and viruses