DUPONT TYCHEM 2000 HOODED COVERALL, TC198TYL, YELLOW, SIZE L, 50PCS/CTN (PN-TYCCHA5TYLLG0050A0, D-CODE D13675324)
INVENTORY CODE: 610DPTD13675324
DUPONT TYCHEM C COVERALL
DuPont™ Tychem® C, hooded coverall. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up. Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face-masks. Made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<450g per garment), Tychem® C garments utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure). Tychem® C is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection
About Dupont™ Tychem®
Tychem® chemical suits go through rigorous testing. Tychem® fabrics have been tested by third party labs for permeation against hundreds of chemicals. The result is chemical protection available against hundreds of toxic liquids and vapors from sarin to chlorine gas.