DUPONT TYCHEM 6000 HOODED COVERALL, TF198TGY, GREY, SIZE L, 25PCS/CTN (PN-TYFCHA5TGYLG0025A0, D-CODE D13675236)
INVENTORY CODE: 610DPTD13675236
DUPONT TYCHEM F COVERALL
DuPont™ Tychem® F, hooded coverall. Available in grey for discretionary needs. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up. Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face-masks.
Tychem® F garments are made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<500g per garment) consisting of a proprietary barrier film laminated to a heavy duty Tyvek® substrate. They offer excellent chemical permeation protection to an extensive range of chemicals, helping to protect personnel against numerous toxic industrial organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals (even under pressure), particulates, biohazards and certain chemical warfare agents.
Tychem® F is used for a broad range of applications from chemical spill clean-up, emergency response, to military and petrochemical applications.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection
About Dupont™ Tychem®
Tychem® chemical suits go through rigorous testing. Tychem® fabrics have been tested by third party labs for permeation against hundreds of chemicals. The result is chemical protection available against hundreds of toxic liquids and vapors from sarin to chlorine gas.