DUPONT TYVEK 400 HOODED COVERALL, TY198SWH, WHITE, SIZE M, 100PCS/CTN (PN-TYVCHF5SWHMD0100A0, D-CODE D13674430)
INVENTORY CODE: 610DPT9424
DUPONT™ TYVEK® 400 HOODED COVERALL, TY198SWH
Tyvek® 400 garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® 400 provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® 400 fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® 400 fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
About Dupont Tyvek
Dupont Tyvek is a unique, lightweight and breathable material. It resists water, abrasion and bacteria, making it amazing for a variety of PPE.