DPI SEKUR DIABLO PI W/CARRYING BAG, W/C607 W/O QUICK COUPL W/O CYLINDER
INVENTORY CODE: 400DPI43427111
BRAND: DPI SRL
DIABLO PI – DIABLO PIZ
DIABLO compressed air self-contained breathing apparatus is now available also in a new model designed for emergency
situations when fast evacuation is required. It complies with EN 137 Norm. Diablo Piz is available with ATEX approval.
- The C2000 balanced type pressure reducer (patented) is characterized by the active compensation of the pressure which, together with an accurate study of the internal geometry, has allowed to obtain a minimum resistance to the air flow with a consequent increase to the amount of air delivered. The results is an exceptional response time, an extremely compact medium pressure cycle, smooth breathing and a total performance stability. The C2000 pressure reducer allows a free air flow of over 1000 l/m (please remember that a user’s average air consumption is about 40 l/min.
under average working conditions). The C2000 pressure reducer is equipped with a high pressure connection to the pressure gauge and with a medium pressure connection to the demand valve and audible warning device.
- The audible warning device is mounted on the pressure reducer. It is of the two-stage-type, i.e. activated by high pres-sure and operated by medium pressure.
- The PIZ version is also equipped with a device allowing the automatic testing of the correct functioning (patented).
- The E400 AP/A demand valve is an excellent balance between strength, reliability, easy maintenance, small dimensions, weight and high performances. It has been designed to be able to switch automatically from stand-by status with no flow to the positive pressure mode by means of the first breathe. After use, you only need to push the red button placed on the demand valve to return to the stand-by status. Fluid-dynamic design allows a higher flow-rate made available to the user (more than 400 l/min in positive pressure) and very smooth and fast reacting functioning.
- These flow rates are achieved with very low breathing resistance thus resulting in a low respiratory strain.
- DIABLO PI and PIZ are also available in an additional configuration to allow the connection to an external air supply
(configuration IN) by means of a “T” connection hose.
- In DIABLO PI the outlet for the connection to the external air supply is on the front of the harness strap, while in
DIABLO PIZ model it is placed at belt level.
- In both models the MP connection hose is equipped with a
back vent as to prevent the activation of the audible warning device by the air being discharged from the valve.
- Harness made of synthetic, self- extinguishing, fibre with comfortable buckles.
- Balanced type pressure reducer C2000, made of chrome plated brass, including a safety valve, a warning device and a filter stopping particulate impurities.
- Photoluminescent pressure gauge covered by a rubber protective cap, connected to the pressure reducer.
- The E 400 AP/A demand valve is of the self-switching to positive pressure type. It keeps itself in a stand-by position until the moment of first breathing and then it switches automatically to positive pressure at the first breathing act.
- The air cylinder is made of light alloy steel painted yellow and grey according to DIN 3171/5 and it is equipped with a valve according to DIN 477/5.
- Wide field of vision C607 SP/A, SFERA SP/A or IDEA SP/A mask, designed to operate in positive pressure and equipped with a speech diaphragm.
• DIABLO PI
• The cylinder and the mask, when not in use, are stored in a flame
retardant, red coated fabric bag which has a light reflecting band
for easy identification.
• DIABLO PIZ
• The frame is light-weight and resistant, made of synthetic resin, designed in order to fit the shape of the body and to distribute uniformly the weight of the apparatus on the wearer’s back.
For full set purchase, inspection, calibration or parts replacement, please contact us for more info.
About DPI SRL
D.P.I. srl, an Italian company that specialises in Full Face Masks, Half Masks, Filters, Self Contained Breathing Apparatuses (SCBA), EEBD and Escape Sets, Mandil Disposable Filtering Facepieces.