ATG MaxiCut Oil Safety Glove Cut Level B, Size 10
INVENTORY CODE: 510JWC34304S10
ATG MaxiCut Oil Safety Glove Cut Level B, Size
Recommended for use in oily or wet environments with cut risk.
Wearing the ATG MaxiCut Oil gloves protects you liquids
LIQUItech offers protection against oils, liquids and chemicals, repelling liquids away from the user
- ATG MaxiCut Oil 34-304 is of Cut level B. It offers a moderate level of cut protection against straight blades. Ideal to use in environments with low-to-moderate hazard risk.
- CUTtech technology provides a high level of comfort to user while offering good cut protection through high performance yarns and fibres present throughout the gloves.
- Reinforcement between thumb and forefinger helps improve glove’s cut resistance and protects the user.
High Dexterity, Comfort and Grip
ATG gloves are designed based on a hand at resting position. They also come with a liner that reduces hand fatigue and improves comfort.
ERGOtech knitting technology improves fingertip sensitivity for dextrous work.
GRIPtech technology offers an optimized and controlled grip to the user through the glove's micro-cup finish.
- Certified by Oeko-Tex, ATG gloves are guaranteed to be “Fresh out of the pack”,SVHC is also not used during the manufacturing process.
- ATG gloves are also certified by The Skin Health Alliance to be “Dermatologically Safe”.
Directions for cleaning
- Soak them in warm water < 40 degree Celsius alongside with laundry soap or detergent for about 30 minutes. Rinse in cold water afterwards. Repeat wash and rinse when gloves are heavily soiled.
|Coating||Palm coated knitwrist|
|Palm thickness||1.30 mm|
|Sizes||Size 5 (XXS) to 11 (XXL)|