AIR SYSTEMS INLINE AXIAL FAN,EXP.-PROOF, 115VAC,1/3HP 60HZ, 8-10 ADAPTERS
INVENTORY CODE: 960ASISVF10EXP
BRAND: AIR SYSTEMS INC.
AIR SYSTEMS INLINE AXIAL FAN
The 10" in-line axial fan has been designed to be used as a stand alone fan or it can be attached in series to run long lengths of ventilation duct. Intake and exhaust flanges allow for either 8" or 10" duct to be attached to either end or the blower to achieve positive or negative ventilation. The blower is made of light weight steel and is available in standard electric or explosion-proof electric.
About AIR SYSTEMS INC.
AIR SYSTEMS INC. has the most comprehensive range of breathing air filtration & compressor systems for confined space. It includes HEPA vacuums, ventilation systems and fume extractor.
10" In-Line Explosion-Proof Electric Axial Fan
- Explosion-proof Electric Motor: 1/3, 115 VAC, 1-phase, 60 Hz. UL and CSA approved for Class 1, Div. 1, Groups C and D, Class II, Groups E, F, and G - built-in on/off switch
- Automatic reset thermal overload
- Dual grounding lugs installed on steel housing
- Frame: All steel, powder coat red with rubber base feet
- Inlet/Exhaust flange made of molded conductive polyethylene
- Power cord: 10ft. power cord without plug, user wired per NEC requirements
- Dimensions: 16"L x 16.75"H x 12.5"W
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- 72 dbA @ 3ft.
- 1390cfm, free air delivery
- 973cfm, 25ft. duct, 1 - 90° bend