AIR SYSTEMS MINI-CUBE LIGHT, DUAL HEAD LED, 12 VDC, 1600 LUMENS, 33 AMP BATTERY PACK
INVENTORY CODE: 920ASIAL2MCBP
BRAND: AIR SYSTEMS INC.
The Mini-Cube™ Portable Area Lighting
The Mini-Cube™ is a lightweight, highly portable
light source with extended runtime to illuminate
the job site in any weather condition.
The internal 35 amp AGM battery pack provides over 32 hours
of runtime. Each LED lamp delivers 1035 lumens and are IP-68
rated for dust and water use conditions. Each LED lamp is
multidirectional on an 8 foot retractable aluminum pole. The
Mini-Cube™ is available with a single or dual LED lamphead.
Air-Light® DC powered Portable Area Lighting Systems are designed to provide high power LED lighting for both indoor and the most adverse outdoor conditions. The compact portable design comes fully assembled for use and deploys rapidly in under 30 seconds without the need for component assembly. A stable platform ensures reliable lighting on rugged terrain and high wind conditions.
- Area Lighting
- Utility Work
- Emergency Response Lighting
- Crime Scene Investigation
- NEMA 3 protection
- Independent light control switches
- Digital push to test voltage meter
- External color coded POS(+) and NEG(-) connection posts
- Dual ended power port cable for connection to vehicle cigarette lighter or auxiliary power port outlet
- 110 VAC us cord standard, (international cord sets available)
For use in ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS AND TERRAIN!
- Internal battery can be charged from external 12 VDC or 110-240 VAC power sources and the Air-Light® can operate while charging
- Power port socket for charging of internal battery or powering external accessories such as cell phones, laptops, handheld lights or any other device utilizing 12 VDC power
- Operate/charge with clamp style jumper cables
- Unit delivered fully assembled in a roller case with handle
- Unit deploys/stows rapidly without the use of tools and folds to fit within the integral case
- Stainless steel legs extend up to 33"
- Operational in sustained 35 mph full frontal winds, 65+ mph rear winds
- Aluminum mast extends from a range of 30" - 87" above ground
- 12 VDC, 22amp/hr, deep cycle sealed lead acid, AGM battery (Absorptive Glass Matt)
- Built in 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, UL approved 3 amp charge system
- Maintenance-free, non-spillable, and operates in any position
- Safely stored/operated at -40°F to 140°F, (-40°C to 60°C)
- Recommended continuous charging when not in use
- 24 hour recharge when fully depleted
- Rated for 500+ charge cycles
- One year replacement warranty on battery pack and charger
- U.S. 8,599,097
- Canada 2724101
- China 102027287
- South Korea 10-1334302
- Taiwan I391,598
- China ZL200980118326.X
- Hong Kong HK1151576
- EU EP2274556
- UK 2274556
- Australia 246315
- Declaration of Conformity CE council directive 2006/95/EC
- Specifications Declared: Essential health and Safety Requirements of Annex 1 of the Low Voltage Directive
- RoHs (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
- CE registered lights
- Battery FAA, DOT, CAB, IA, and TA approved for air transport
About AIR SYSTEMS INC.
AIR SYSTEMS INC. has the most comprehensive range of breathing air filtration & compressor systems for confined space. It includes HEPA vacuums, ventilation systems and fume extractor.
- Collapsible aluminum extension mast with cam lock adjustments and retractable cable
- Independent Light on/off Switches
- Digital Push-to-Test Voltage Meter DC Power Port
- NEMA 3 Protection
- Charge Cord Supplied with Velcro® Holder
- Polyethylene Collapsible Legs Provide 30”
Support Base and Retract for Storage
- 115 VAC Charger Jack
- NEMA 3 Protection
- Dimensions: 26” H x 15” W x 6” D
- Weight: 36 lbs.