AIR SYSTEMS 4-OUTLET POINT-OF-ATTACHMENT BOX
INVENTORY CODE: 410ASIPOA-4
BRAND: AIR SYSTEMS INC.
Point of Attachment (POA)
Air Systems Standard Box with 4 Couplings
A remote air manifold is often called a Point-of-Attachment (POA). All of our remote air manifolds meet NIOSH requirements of the 87-116 (1989) document for point-of-attachment. The Point-of-Attachment (POA) series provides remote manifold capability for respirator users, while complying with NIOSH regulations. The POA series consists of a regulator, pressure gauge, safety relief valve, and fitting congruency necessary for proper respirator operation. The POA box can be located any distance from the Grade-D filtration Breather Box™ or filtration panel.The remote air manifold (POA) assembly becomes the NIOSH attachment point for the respirators and is now limited to a maximum of 300 feet of breathing air hose at the air outlet fitting on the remote POA box.
About AIR SYSTEMS INC.
AIR SYSTEMS INC. has the most comprehensive range of breathing air filtration & compressor systems for confined space. It includes HEPA vacuums, ventilation systems and fume extractor.
- Adjustable regulator
- 1/2" Industrial Interchange male inlet plug
- Pressure gauge (0-160psi)
- Safety relief valve - set at 125psi
- 1/4" respirator couplings supplied with safety locks
- Aluminum block manifold
- Water resistant polycarbonate case
- Rubber gasketed lid helps to prevent internal contamination
- Unit can be taken into wet or hazardous locations
Custom Designed POA Options
- Clear view windows
- Multiple filters and regulators
- Stainless steel or aluminum cases
- Low Pressure warning alarms
- Models available for 1 - 8 workers