AIR SYSTEMS HIGH PRESSURE POA WITH 2 OUTLETS, FEMALE THREADING ¼ NPT
INVENTORY CODE: 410ASIPOA-2HPWM
BRAND: AIR SYSTEMS INC.
Remote Air Manifolds
A POA consists of a regulator, pressure gauge, safety relief valve, and fitting congruency necessary for proper respirator operation. A POA box can be located any distance from the Grade-D filtration Breather BoxTM or filtration panel. The remote air manifold (POA) assembly becomes the NIOSH attachment point forthe respirator(s) and is now limited to a maximum 300 feet of breathing air hose at the air outlet fitting on the remote POA box. POA boxes may be taken into wet and/or hazardous locations.
Wall mounted POA manifold, 2 outlets, adjustableregulator, pressure gauge (0-160 psi), safety relief valve set at125 psi, aluminum block manifold, wall mount bracket.
About AIR SYSTEMS INC.
AIR SYSTEMS INC. has the most comprehensive range of breathing air filtration & compressor systems for confined space. It includes HEPA vacuums, ventilation systems and fume extractor.
- Adjustable regulator
- 1/2" Industrial Interchange male inlet plug
- Pressure gauge (0-160psi)
- Safety relief valve - set at 125psi
- 1/4" respirator couplings supplied with safety locks
- Aluminum block manifold
- Water resistant polycarbonate case
- Rubber gasketed lid helps to prevent internal contamination
- Unit can be taken into wet or hazardous locations