AIR SYSTEMS 50 CFM BREATHER BOX FILTRATION SYSTEM, 4 COUPLINGS
INVENTORY CODE: 410ASIBB50-CO
BRAND: AIR SYSTEMS INC.
Air Systems 50 CFM Breather-Box® Filtration System, Grade D 79 CFM , Flow Capacity, 4 Couplings BB50-CO
The Breather Box® is a portable Grade-D filtration system designed to provide breathing air for a specific number of workers. The system filters incoming air from a compressor to provide respirator users with Grade-D quality air and monitors for CO and/or Oxygen. The first stage element filters bulk water and particulate and has an auto drain. The second stage coalescing filter eliminates atomized oils, mists, ultra-fine particulates, and has an auto drain. The third stage filter removes organic vapors and odors and has a manual drain. Filter change indicators are standard on all three stages of filtration. Filtration efficiency is 99.99% @ .01 micron. All Breather Boxes® are designed to be used in the upright and closed position to prevent internal contamination. The standard carbon monoxide (CO) airline monitor operates on disposable 9-volt batteries, 8-16 volt DC, or 115 VAC for continuous air monitoring. An external audible alarm and light signals the workers of high CO content. A remote alarm jack is provided on all models except for Model BB15-CO. Point-of-Attachment (POA) boxes can extend respirator usage beyond 300 feet.
- All portable and fixed breathing air filtration systems meet or exceed OSHA 1910.134, Canadian Z180.1 Breathing Air Standards and British Standard BS-EN 12021:1999 “RESPIRATORY PROTECTIVE DEVICES”
- All filtration units are designed to flow the NIOSH maximum capacity per worker
- Air Systems’ provides at NO CHARGE your first lab certified air quality test of your new breathing air filtration device. Contact Customer Service for details.
Custom Designed Breather Box® Options
- Clear View Windows
- Independent Regulators to allow different respirators and lengths of hoses to be used simultaneously
- Fully Automated Reserve Air Systems
About AIR SYSTEMS INC.
AIR SYSTEMS INC. has the most comprehensive range of breathing air filtration & compressor systems for confined space. It includes HEPA vacuums, ventilation systems and fume extractor.