AIR SYSTEMS 2-OUTLET BREATHING AIR COMPRESSOR 9CFM 230VAC ELECTRIC *SPECIFY FITTINGS*
INVENTORY CODE: 410ASIBAC10
BRAND: AIR SYSTEMS INC.
Ambient Air Pumps
Low Pressure Ambient Air Pumps for use with Constant Flow Respirators Only
For Proper Air Pump Operation always choose a constant flow respirator that is designed and approved to operate with an ambient air pump, UNDER 15psi. Specify the approved respirator coupling size when ordering a particular model pump that matches the respirator hose selected. Compressors MUST be placed in a clean air environment per OSHA 1910.134. Ambient air pumps are not designed for use with pressure demand respirators or Vortex cooling tubes due to low output pressure.
About AIR SYSTEMS INC.
AIR SYSTEMS INC. has the most comprehensive range of breathing air filtration & compressor systems for confined space. It includes HEPA vacuums, ventilation systems and fume extractor.
- Operates 1 hood style respirator or 2 tight fitting constant flow masks. Respirator requirements CANNOT exceed maximum pressure of 15psi
- Maximum 10psi at 9cfm output, 9.5cfm output at 4psi
- Electric motor: 3/4 HP, ODP, 100-115/208-230 VAC, 12.2/6.1 amps, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase, thermally protected, CSA approved
- 0.5-0.7 micron inlet and compressor filters
- 0-30psi pressure gauge
- Prewired with on/off switch and plug (115 VAC plug only)
- Approximate weight 55 lbs.