Salisbury Matting, Switchboard ,Cl2, 24" Wide, 6 Yards Per Roll
Salisbury Matting - M24-2
Switchboard Matting is permanently placed in front of switchgear, motor control centers and other high voltage apparatus to provide personal protection for workers. It is also used when tending take-up and pay out reels and when adding or replacing conductors.
- Can be placed permanently in front of switchgear, motor control centers and other high voltage apparatus to provide an additional level of protection for electrical workers.
- Made from high quality rubber, 1/4” thick and tested to 20kV to comply with ASTM D178, Class 2 specifications.
- The corrugated surface acts as a safety tread while reducing the possibility of metal particles becoming embedded.
- Class 2, switchboard matting is made in 25 yard rolls which can be custom cut to specified lengths as per customer request.
- All switchboard matting comply with current ASTM D178 standards.
|Class 2 Maximum Use Voltage||17,000 VAC|