Salisbury Natural Rubber Low Voltage Glove - E0011B
Salisbury Low Voltage Insulated Lineman Gloves, Type I Natural Rubber, Black,Straight/Beaded Cuff, 11 in Length, 500 VAC/750 VDC.
- Gloves are made with red or black Type I natural rubber.
- They are extremely flexible to make working with small parts easy.
- The gloves meet or exceed ASTM D120 and IEC EN60903 standards.
- Proof Test Voltage AC/DC: 2,500/10,000.
- Max Use Voltage AC/DC (when worn with leather protectors): 500/750.
|Item||Rubber Voltage Gloves|
|Color ||Black |
|Cuff Type ||Straight/Beaded |
|Length ||11" |
|Material ||Type I Natural Rubber |
|Type ||Low Voltage, Insulated |
|Voltage Rating ||500 VAC/750 VDC |
|Applications||Electrical Utilities and Industrial Electrical Workers, Hand Shock Protection, Linemen|
|Standards||ASTM D120, Class 00, IEC EN60903|