Respirex Limited Life Gas Tight Suit Integral Socks (No Pass-Thru), Large
(IN STOCK: SG 4 PIECE)
|1 - 4||SGD 2,714.70|
|5 - 9||SGD 2,665.34|
|10 - 14||SGD 2,566.63|
|15 +||SGD 2,467.91|
Respirex Limited Life Gas Tight SuitThis fully encapsulating Type 1A - ET limited life gas tight suit is designed to protect the emergency responder against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals.
The suit is manufactured in DuPont™ Tychem® TK, a high performance, seven layer, nonwoven, chemical barrier fabric that is also light in weight.
- Fully encapsulating design to allow breathing apparatus to be worn inside the suit.
- Heavy duty 122cm (48”) long gas tight zip, fitted to the right hand side of the suit - flap with a hook and loop fastener fitted to cover the teeth of the zip.
- Adjustable internal support belt and bat-wing sleeves for optimal wearer comfort.
- Flexible, multi-laminated, anti-mist visor giving clear undistorted vision.
- Seams welded and double taped .
- Dual glove system consisting of a chemically protective laminated inner glove bonded to an outer neoprene glove for mechanical protection.
- Gloves fitted by means of Respirex locking cuff.
- Integral socks with outer splash guards or Hazmax™ FPA safety boots - Exclusive to Respirex, these boots are highly chemically resistant and are CE marked to EN ISO 20345:2004 and EN345-2:1996.
- Exhalation valves ensure that the pressure change within the suit does not exceed 400 pascals in one minute.
- Tested to EN464 prior to despatch for leak-tightness.
- Pressure test required annually from year five or after each use.
EN943-2:2002Suitable for emergency team use the suit is approved to EN943-2:2002 Type 1a ET, and has been tested for the 15 chemicals listed in EN943-2:2002.
Shelf LifeSuit can be safely used for up to 10 years after manufacture provided testing and maintenance is carried out in accordance with the user instructions.
Maintenance FreeMaintenance free for first five years unless used (in which case the suit must be tested after use and then pressure tested annually).
- EN14126:2003 Protective clothing against infective agents.
- FINABEL 0.7.C Chemical Warfare Agents.
Options available at time of order:
- Air pass-through.
- Attachments for lifeline, torch, anchor point, Diktron and Firefly DSU’s.
Accessories and maintenance
- Hazbag Decontamination Bag.
- Citrikleen; Cleaning Solution.
- MaxWax; zip lubricant.
- Fog Off; visor cleaner.
- Synodor; suit hygene treatment and odour neutraliser.
- Training Suit.
Respirex specialises in high performance chemical and respiratory protective suits for emergency responders. they also provide specialist protective footwear.