New Pig Dri Loose Absorbent
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Dri Loose Absorbent - PLP213-1
This silica-free loose absorbent combines the heavier consistency of clay with high absorbency to pull industrial liquids from your floor. Also great for outdoor use because it doesn't blow around.
- Unlike clay, which is simply coated with liquid, fast-wicking cellulose-based kaolin granules begin to soak up liquid the moment they touch the spill.
- 100% recycled content is a byproduct of the paper-making process, ideal when green products are desired or required.
- Silica-free composition does not pose the health hazards associated with breathing in clay dust.
- Light-weight absorbent is easier than clay to carry and use without injury.
- Absorbs and retains oils, coolants, solvents and water.
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending.
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Coolants, Solvents, Water – Universal|
|Recycled Content||100% Post-Consumer Recycled Cellulose Waste|
|Absorbency||Up to 5 gal. per bag|
|Unit Weight||40 lb.|
|Sold as||1 bag|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||4235-01-528-0401|
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!