Pig Lite-Dri Absorbent
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Lite-Dri® Loose Absorbent - PLP201
Silica-free loose absorbent pulls most common industrial liquids from your floor — it's easier to lift, lighter to carry, and 3X more absorbent than clay!
- Unlike clay, which is simply coated with liquid, fast-wicking recycled cellulose actually soaks up the spill the moment it touches.
- Three times more absorbent means you'll use less material on the spill, reducing your labor and disposal costs.
- Silica-free composition is non-abrasive and does not pose the health hazards associated with breathing in clay dust.
- Non-abrasive composition won't harm finished floors or damage expensive machinery.
- Light-weight absorbent is easier than clay to carry and use without injury.
- Absorbs and retains oils, coolants, solvents and water.
- Bag features a built-in handle for easy portability, handling and dispersal.
- Recycled cellulose is ideal when green products are desired or required.
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending.
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Coolants, Solvents, Water – Universal|
|Recycled Content||100% Mixture of Pre- and Post-Consumer Recycled Cellulose|
|Absorbency||Up to 8 gal. per bag|
|Unit Weight||22 lb.|
|Sold as||1 bag|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||4235-01-436-8317|
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!