Pig Super Absorbent Socks ( 35 Socks/Box )
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Super Absorbent Sock - PIG212
Control high-volume machine leaks with our most absorbent general-purpose sock.
- Extra-thirsty, formable socks hug corners and walls, surround higher-volume machine leaks and contain spills to keep workers safe.
- Cellulose filler is highly absorbent for big leaks and spills; super absorbency means that you replace them less often.
- Stitch-bonded, polypropylene skin resists bursting; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated.
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, water, solvents, coolants and more; not recommended for acids, bases or other corrosive liquids.
- 95% recycled cellulose filler is ideal when green products are desired.
- Wringable for reclaiming up to 65% of absorbed liquid.
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending.
- Nobody knows more about socks than New Pig - we invented them!.
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Coolants, Solvents, Water – Universal|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 2.25" x 42" L|
|Recycled Content||95% Mixture of Pre- and Post-Consumer Recycled Cellulose Filler|
|Absorbency||Up to 17.5 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 64 oz. per sock|
|Filler||Flame Retardant Cellulose|
|Skin/Outer Mesh||Skin - Polypropylene|
|Sold as||35 socks per box|
|Application||Leaks & Drips, Maintenance|
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!