Moldex Series 2315 N99 Particulate / Welding Respirator (10Pc/6Pk/Cse)
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
Moldex Premium Particulate Respirator - 2315N99
- Last Longer, Use Fewer - The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
- Easy Fit, More Comfort - The molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Softspun® lining is soft to the touch, which means workers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
- Higher Level of Protection - N99 for a higher level of protection. NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil. Suitable for most welding applications. Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- Adjustable cloth straps assure a snug, comfortable fit.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Can be used against most welding fumes.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99% or greater for non-oil based particulates.
- Certified under 42CFR84.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
- Welding, Soldering, Brazing, Metal Working, Grinding, Sanding, Cement Work, Metal Pouring, Underground Mining, Textile Manufacturing.
|Model #||2315 N99|
|Qty. per Box||10 Masks|
|Qty. per Case||6 Bags per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.