Miller Manyard Shock Absorbing Lanyard - 6Ft. Yellow Web W/Locking Snap & Rebar Hook
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
Miller Manyard Shock Absorbing Lanyard - 216WLS-6FTYL
The Manyard Shock-Absorbing lanyard features a special woven shock-absorbing inner core that reduces fall arrest forces. The heavy-duty tubular outer jacket serves as a back-up web lanyard.
- Specially-woven shock-absorbing inner core smoothly expands to reduce fall arrest forces.
- Unique warning flag provides visual proof that a lanyard has been involved in a fall and must be removed from service.
- Heavy-duty tubular outer jacket serves as a back-up lanyard.
- Webbing Safety Strap/Jacket : tubular polyester.
- Webbing Shock-absorbing web core : polyester, 1” POY.
- Label : Valeron.
- Thread : 6 cord bonded 3 strand polyester.
- Hardware : Steel.
- Locking Snap Hooks : 3/4 in. (19mm) gate opening.
- Locking Rebar Hooks : 2 ½ in. (63mm) gate opening.
- All hardware meets ASTM : (50) fifty-hour salt spray test requirements.
- Max. Working Load: 310 lbs (141 kg).
- Minimum Tensile : Webbing: 5,000 lbs. (22kN).
- Thread: 42 lb. (0.18kN).
- Hardware: 5,000 lbs (22kN).
- OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66; ANSI A10.32 and CSA Z259.11.
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.