Justrite Chemcor® Under Fume Hood Corrosives/Acids Safety Cabinet, 23 Gallon, 2 Manual-Close Doors, Blue
JUSTRITE CHEMCOR® UNDER FUME HOOD CORROSIVES/ACIDS SAFETY CABINET
- Research environments using many different types of chemicals have special storage requirements.
- Whether using acids, bases or solvents, it is critical that incompatible liquids are segregated to avoid disastrous explosions or fire.
- The SDS (Safety Data Sheet) should be reviewed to determine chemical characteristics and recommended storage practices.
- The ChemCor® thermoplastic coating on all interior surfaces provides superior protection against corrosion from drips and off-gassing from harsh chemicals.
- Seam-free surface eliminates the need for rivets or fasteners which risk corrosion from seep-through chemicals.
- Non-porous surface resists staining and cleans up easily.
- ChemCor® Lined Under Fume Hood Cabinets have one adjustable shelf and a 4"h x 3"d (102mm x 77mm) toe kick for undercounter or fume hood base use.
- Back wall vents with built-in flame arresters are positioned at lower left and top right for jurisdictions that mandate venting of vapors.
- Specially-formulated, baked-on powder coat paint on cabinet exterior provides for long life and extra resistance to harsh chemicals.
- In addition, they have all the great features and benefits of blue steel cabinets, including grounding wire connections, adjustable shelves, leakproof sills, three-point self-latching doors and leveling feet.
- Manual-close doors open to a full 180 degrees and self-latch when pushed closed.
- Quality-backed by Justrite's Ten-Year Warranty.
- Cabinets meet OSHA and NFPA regulations, and are FM approved.
|International Model No.||8837022|
|Material Specifications||18-Gauge CR Steel|
|Complies with NFPA Code 30||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Dimensions, Exterior||35.75" H x 36" W x 21.625" D|
|908mm H x 914mm W x 549mm D|
|Dimensions, Interior||26.5" H x 32.8" W x 18.3" D|
|674mm H x 832mm W x 466mm D|
|Net Weight, lbs||166.0|
|Net Weight, kg||75.3|