Elvex Impulse Filter Electronic Muff, 25 Nrr
BRAND: ELVEX CORPORATION
Elvex Level Dependent™ Com-655 With Impulse Filter
Level Dependent™ allows close range communications in continuous or impulse noise environments. Provides excellent sound quality and performance, no choppy sounds. Lightweight design, provides comfort over long periods.
PRODUCT USE - Risks
- Agriculture / Green areas, Construction / Civil engineering, Second work / craftman, Heavy industry, Light industry, Services / Logistics, Hygiene environment, Oil / Gas, Mining,Wind/Energy.
- RISKS : Noise
PRODUCT'S HIGHLIGHTS & USER'S BENEFITS
- The microphone listens to the environment and amplifies weak sounds, plus it suppresses impulse noise exceeeding 82 dB.
- An audio jack (3.5 mm jack) for connection of MP3 Players and Radios is standard and provides listen-only capability.
- Low force, fork-type stainless steel headband offers the lowest and consistent pressure on wearer’s head.
- 4-hour automatic shutoff to conserve batteries. Uses two 1.5 Volt AAA alkaline batteries providing up to 175 hours of usage.
- Soft cushioned headband for all day wear and ear cushions are replaceable.
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
- ANSI S12.6 Hearing Protection Attenuation Standard.
- ANSI S3.19 National Institute of Standards. 25 NRR-NRR – (Noise Reduction Rating - Noise Reduction Rating). This standard establishes the test method that allows to establish the level of noise attenuation (NRR Noise Reduction Rating) of a hearing protector, according to the recommendations of the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency).
|Headband:||PVC with Foam Padding for Cushion|
|Dual Fork Suspension:||Stainless Steel|
|Ear cushion:||PVC and Polyester|