Bls Filter 222 A1B1E1K1/P3 R [8Pcs/Box, 64Pcs/Ctn]
BRAND: BLS GROUP ITALY
|1 - 9||SGD 18.33|
|10 - 19||SGD 17.99|
|20 - 49||SGD 17.32|
|50 +||SGD 16.65|
BLS Filter 222 A1B1E1K1/P3 R
222 ABEK1P3 R is an anti gas and anti particles filter, so it protects against both gas and pollutant particles. 222
ABEK1P3 R filter is equipped with a special bayonet connection allowing to use it, in pair, on half masks EVO R or EVO S and on full face masks with the same connection.
222 ABEK1P3 R filter protects against organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours as well as ammonia and
organic ammonia derivatives; gases must have a boiling point higher than 65°C. It can be used in the presence of substances as solvents, toxic particles and micro organisms etc. It is classified in terms of capacity as a class 1 anti gas filter (medium Capacity filter) and as class P3 anti particles filter (high efficiency filter).
Exposure limit for 222 A1B1E1K1P3 R filter
- with half mask: for gas and vapours 30 x TLV; for dusts, fumes and mists until 30 x TLV.
- with full face mask: for gas and vapours 400 x TLV; dusts, fumes and mists until 400 x TLV.
- * APF as defined in EN 529:2005 standard.
- Filters cannot be used with half masks because their weight is greater than 300g.
- Filters are tested against hydrogen fluoride.
- Filters are tested against formaldehyde.
- Dust prefilter mounted on 211, 213, 214, 241, 243, 244.
- Half Mask Respirators BLS 4000 Series.
- Full Face Mask Respirators BLS 5000 Series (5600, 5700, 5700/C).
- 222 ABEK1P3 R filter meets the requirements of EN 14387:2004+A1:2008 standard and is CE marked, as
provided by 89/686/EEC European Directive (in Italy D.Lgs. 475/1992), as a PPE of III category.
- Italcert (Notified Body n° 0426) is the responsible of the certification (Art. 10) and of the final product control (Art.11.B) .
- All the products are manufactured in a company that is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
|PRODUCT||222 A1B1E1K1/P3 R|
|PROTECTION||Organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours and ammonia and derivatives, class 1 and dust|